Which of these statements is not true?
Really nice 4 star hotels have:
- a multipage menu available 24 hours a day.
- have an LG plasma tv in the room.
- have cleverly placed outlets next to the bed, so you don’t have to unplug a lamp to use/charge your laptop while sitting up in bed.
- can be reserved during the week in downtown Chicago for $85 / night.
- have hotel wide wifi, instead of some stupid cable that requires you to sit at the desk and use the net.
- are pre-warmed when you walk into them to a comfortable room temperature.
- have 1L bottles of Evian for $5.95 placed suggestively in three places around the hotel room.
If your guess was #4, sorry. It’s #6, my room is freezing. But I don’t have any complaints about the Hotel Intercontinental here in Chicago, I got a great deal with my standard $85 bid for a 4 star hotel, and I’m thrilled. Somewhere my corporate Controller and my business partners are smiling.