While I’m sitting here not producing the presentation I should be, I’m appreciating something called "Skippy’s List" of the 213 things he’s not allowed to do in the US Army. I post it here merely because I’m laughing out loud at this and the Squid Pie story.
Some of my favorites:
7. Not allowed to add “In accordance with the prophesy” to the end of answers I give to a question an officer asks me.
33. Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for everybody.
34. (Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did* bring enough for everybody.
37. Our medic is called “Sgt Larwasa”, not “Dr. Feelgood”.
38. Our supply Sgt is “Sgt Watkins” not “Sugar Daddy”.